Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Senior Administrator/s (Sports)
Christchurch Boys’ High School are seeking two highly enthusiastic, experienced Administrators (specialising in sport) who have excellent organisational, administrative, interpersonal and communication skills. You need to be a strong team player, relate well to students and adults, be proactive and innovative, and have the ability to prioritise your work and achieve deadlines. Applicants must have passion and energy to effectively coordinate volunteers, structures and procedures, coaching, selections and competition.
The role is working collaboratively within the sports department (and other areas within the school) which involves the administration of all sports in which our students participate. The successful candidate/s needs to have excellent verbal and written communication skills and have proven people management skills. Contributing to the culture and environment of CBHS is an essential element to this role.
The focus of this position includes:
- Day to day management of sport
- Administering systems/database skills
- Assisting teachers and volunteers in charge of sporting codes by providing administration of those codes
- Liaising between parent/coach and students
- Disseminating information from outside agencies to correct codes
- Working with the Senior Leadership Team to achieve strategic goals to increase co-curricular participation and sporting excellence.
A job description can be accessed below and from the school’s website - Employment Opportunities | Vacancies | Christchurch Boys' High School (cbhs.school.nz). We are looking for the successful candidate to start on 1 March 2024.
This is a permanent, full-time position. However, can be term time only for the right candidate.