Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Human Resources Business Partner
- Auckland based
- Driven and passionate about providing HR solutions that meet our organisation’s needs
- Occasional national travel
Ko Taku Reo Deaf Education New Zealand is the national provider of education services to New Zealand’s Deaf and hard of hearing children. At Ko Taku Reo we work to nurture the social and emotional wellbeing of New Zealand’s Deaf and hard of hearing children. We assist them form their own identity, as well as providing support and resources to help them reach their academic potential. You will be joining a nationwide team, motivated to deliver quality HR services, supporting the education and wellbeing of Deaf and hard of hearing students.
We want an experienced and results driven HR Business Partner to expand the accessibility of HR initiatives and functions within our organisation. We are offering a permanent fulltime role joining our Auckland office. This role reports to the Head of Human Resources who is based in Christchurch.
The HR Business Partner will work with the wider organisation and responsibilities will include positioning staff to organisational objectives, recruitment and talent alignment, enhancing staff development and performance, assisting onboarding, maintaining staff relationships, supporting wellness initiatives and reviewing policies and practices.
- Proven experience as a dynamic Human Resources generalist with a relevant HR qualification or related discipline
- Understands the demands of a fast-paced and changing organisation
- Strong HR process experience and demonstrated commercial acumen
- Highly developed interpersonal and relationship skills
- Exceptional ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
ideal candidate will be approachable and someone who can engage with people at
all levels. An affinity or understanding
of deaf culture or NZSL would be beneficial; we have systems to assist all
staff with communication.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- The opportunity to work for a passionate employer
- Work with a diverse and welcoming team
- A broad and challenging role with variety and freedom to make your mark
- The opportunity to help shape a unique organisation with learners at the centre
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in joining an organisation where you can help make a positive impact, please apply online with a copy of your CV and cover letter telling us how you can add value to our organisation.
Only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for an interview will be considered for this position. We may look to interview prior to closing so please apply early. Applications close 5pm, Friday 28 January 2022.
Please note, in line with the Public Health Response Order, all school-based teaching and non-teaching staff will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.