Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Human Resources Data Administrator
- New project
- Some national travel may be required
- Christchurch based, fixed term until April 2022
At Ko Taku Reo we work to nurture the social and emotional wellbeing of New Zealand’s Deaf and hard of hearing children and help them form their own identity; as well as providing support and resources to help them reach their academic potential. This new organisation came out of a journey to merge Kelston and van Asch Deaf Education Centres. You will be joining a nationwide team and you will share their passion and enthusiasm for delivering high quality education and services to Deaf and hard of hearing students and their whanau we support.
We are looking for a Human Resources Data Administrator to join our team in this full time, fixed term role until April 2022. This project-based role will be responsible for collating information from different systems into chronological order within different filing indexes and applying naming conventions to create an accessible, ordered staff file management resource ready to transfer into a new HRIS system.
This role requires someone who is confident and approachable, a self-starter with an inquisitive mind for capturing and ordering data who enjoys seeing a project through to completion. An affinity or understanding of deaf culture and NZSL would be great however we can bring you into this world and help you engage.
You will also need:
- Data entry, office or HR administration experience
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and be able to pass this information on
- An eye for details and ease with digital platforms
- Highly developed interpersonal and relationship skills
- Excellent administrative and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with colleagues to resolve issues and meet agreed outcomes
- Able to build rapport with and communicate with people from different cultures, backgrounds and ages
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to work for a passionate employer with learners at the centre of all we do
- A focused and challenging role that will give a sense of satisfaction when complete
- A lovely drive to work with free onsite parking
If you are interested in joining an organisation where you can help make a positive impact, please apply online with a copy of your CV and cover letter telling us why you'd love to work with us!
Only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for an interview will be considered for this position. We may look to interview prior to closing so please apply early. Applications close 5pm, Monday 2 August 2021.