Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Office Assistant - International Dept.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, dynamic individual to join our support staff team. This busy role is based in the international office providing support to the team.
Key responsibilities include:
- General international office administration
- Management of international social media pages i.e. facebook
- Welfare and care of international students
- Coordination of international activities, events, school trips and orientation.
- Maintaining accurate records and documentation.
- Building relationships with stakeholders within the school and caregiver networks.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong team ethics
- Initiative and good time management skills
- Cross cultural understanding
This is a permanent, part-time position (20 hours per week, Monday to Friday 10.30 – 2.30) during term time, some flexibility required. Terms and conditions, including remuneration, are covered in the Support Staff in Schools Collective Agreement. This position is classified Administration Grade 3. Commencing pay is dependent on qualifications and experience.
Applications for this position should be completed online and include:
- a covering letter
- completed application form
- Curriculum Vitae
Applications close at 3.00pm on Tuesday 6 June 2023.
For enquiries contact Tania Woodham - Director of International Students email@example.com