Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
School Secretary / Receptionist
A role exists for a School Secretary/Receptionist for 37.5 hours per week during term time (40 weeks per annum). Key responsibilities are: communication with parents and staff, receptionist/telephonist, student database.
Duties will include:
- Providing a seamless delivery of office services to meet the needs of the public, students and teachers quickly and efficiently as the first point of contact in the College Office.
- Attending to general enquiries through the main telephone switchboard, email and the public.
- Word processing, data capture, correspondence, updating information on the Long Bay College website.
- Maintaining the student database.
- Experience in the use of some or all of the following systems an advantage:
- Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Office 365
We seek mature applicants with good communication skills who are organised, efficient, calm, able to work independently as part of a team with a common goal, and who can prioritise work demands and show initiative.
Remuneration falls under Grade B Step 2 of the Support Staff in Schools Collective Agreement.
To start Term 3, 2022 – Monday, 25 July.